We know that people here in El Paso love their clean cars! Were always washing them, detailing them and the very convenient car wash locations are almost worst than Starbucks here in El Paso Tx! God knows we love our cars. Well, even if you didn’t love it as much as the next guy or gal, these useful and easy tips will help you keep your car clean with very few visits to the detailer! We hope you enjoy them and give them a try, I love these handy tricks to keep my space clean when I’m driving and hope you do too!
1. Deep clean your cupholders by fitting a sock over a cup, spraying the sock with an all-purpose cleaner, and rubbing it around in the cupholder.
2. Then put silicone baking cups in your cupholders to catch all the ~future crumbs~ — all you have to do to clean them is pull ’em out and rinse.
3. Keep a Swiffer duster in your glove compartment, so you can pick up the dust on your dash the moment you notice it.
4. And while you have your glove compartment open, quickly sort your big pile of car papers into a mini expanding file — you’ll always be able to find what you’re looking for in a snap.
5. Keep your home and your car clean too! Stop wiping up the spilled contents of your purse or shopping bags after you make a sharp turn — put everything on a pair of headrest hooks.
6. Seal those gaps between the seat and your console with a handy gap cover, so you never drop your phone (or snack, or literally anything) down there again.
7. And if you’re a dog parent, a waterproof backseat cover will keep your upholstery clean and dry even after a long hike through streams and mud.
8. Use a detail brush to get the stubborn crumbs and crud out of the seams between the seats.
9. Mix Woolite and water in a 1:10 ratio + put it in a spray bottle to clean all the dirty leather in your car, from the seats to the steering wheel.
10. Make it easy to change songs and generally keep an eye on what’s going on with your phone by using a simple near-universal phone holder.
BONUS TIP. If you have a front-facing car seat in the backseat, get a set of kick mats to protect your leather or upholstery from dirty footprints.